A list of various libraries and applications I have written, with associated documentation. Source code is available on GitHub.
All of my work is free software, licensed under the GNU GPL v3 or some
- arxpdf - shell script for downloading arXiv
preprints as PDFs.
- cvars - generate
sequences of correlated Bernoulli variables in FORTRAN.
- ltl - linear temporal logic.
- mkpov - library of POV-Ray textures, macros,
- mvl - a collection of multivalued logic systems in OCaml.
- pyantenna - antenna
theory tools in Python.
- tofn - typed ordered fuzzy numbers
(TOFNs) in OCaml.
© 2022 Matthew Kukla